Metal Roof Repair Companies
There are a few options that are available when you’re thinking about installing a new roof on your home or commercial building. Typically, roofs are either steep-slope, low-slope, or flat. Usually, depending on the slope, there are different types of roof covering options including asphalt shingles, ceramic tile, wood, and metal.
If you just bought a new house or if you plan to own your current house for a long time, it’s likely that you want a roof that will protect your family and will last for decades. For a long lasting roof that outlives other types and can withstand harsh weather conditions, metal roofing might be the option for you.
Metal is primarily a low-slope roofing material. This option is usually a smart alternative for home and business owners who currently have steep-slope roofs. There are two types of metal roofing products that you can choose from when working with metal roof companies: panels and shingles.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
When it comes to panels, many different panels and configurations are available for you to choose from for your roof. Metal shingles, on the other hand, are usually designed to simulate other roof coverings such as wood shakes, asphalt shingles, and tiles.
Metal roof coverings have several qualities that make them stand out from other types:
- Metal roofs are known for being long-lasting, which is the primary reason that people choose to have them installed. The properties of metal can withstand the test of time.
- The main reason that metal roofs last so long is because of their durability. They can endure extreme weather conditions. Heavy rain, for example, bounces off of metal roofs, whereas it can seep through asphalt shingles.
- Fire resistance
- In addition to resisting harsh weather, metal roofs resist fire very well. Therefore, those who own metal roofs are automatically more protected against fires. Some metal shingles have a Class A fire rating, which means that they have the highest level of fire protection in comparison to other roofing materials.
- Metal shingles are very light compared to other roof coverings.
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Depending on the type and style of metal roof covering you choose, it can be very aesthetically pleasing and complement the look of your residential or commercial property.
Metal roof companies rarely need to replace metal roof covers because of their durability and longevity, leaving you with peace of mind when installing a new one. While many other roofs can only last for about 15 years, you can be confident that the need for metal roof replacements is unlikely and that repairs will be few and far between.
Metal Roof Companies in Arlington, VA
When looking for metal roof companies, it’s important to choose one that knows everything that goes into metal roofing and is always prepared to complete installations and repairs. At JGL, our metal roof contractors have installed and repaired many metal roofs and are well-apprised of the best choices when it comes to roofing.
We are the leading choice of metal roof companies in the following areas and beyond:
- Alexandria, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Fairfax County, VA
- Falls Church, VA
- Annandale, VA
- Springfield, VA
- Mclean, VA
If you want to replace your asphalt shingle roof or ceramic tile roof with a metal roof, replace your old metal roof with a new one, or repair your current metal roof, our contractors will come to your property and complete the service that fits the needs of you and your home.
Unlike other metal roof companies, we are completely committed to your individual property and will provide the best solution for your roof in Mclean, VA, Annandale, VA, Arlington, VA, Fairfax County, VA, or Springfield, VA. Metal roofs are the long-lasting roofing option that will protect you and your family for years to come. Call our metal roof contractors today for an estimate.